As we close the door on 2020, I thought I would share a few interesting statistics for the Solterra Real-Estate market, that some might find surprising given what the World was experiencing in 2020.
1. Active listings at the end of the year – 5
2. Average List Price – $856,995
3. Average Sales Price – $ 836,654
4. List Price vs. Sales Price Ratio – 99%
5. Average market time – 50 days
6. Number of sales YTD- 99! (compared to 71 for 2019)
7. Number of expired listings -11
8. Average appreciation – 7.35%
9. Number of months of supply – less than one month.
10. Today’s interest rate 30 year fixed – 2.985%
Some take always from all of these statistics are that people want to live in Solterra and even more so now as we see the buyer demand increase over the last 6 months. Part of what is fueling the buyer demand for Solterra homes is the historically low interest rates and the increased remote working opportunities that have occurred with the pandemic
Source of Information-Recolorado.com